Development of Web Interfaces
Web interface design is very different from developing a website. Interfaces are complex applications that require careful planning in regards to the activity flow of a user.
Depending on the functional requirements and business objectives of our client, LumenUp develops a simple workflow which is later tested by real users.
The success of an interface is the result of comprehensive planning. Factors such as a user-centered approach and the fulfillment of a business’ expectations must be taken into consideration. Yet our philosophy is pretty straightforward: run, do not think.
Some of our design services for web interfaces include:
- Interface Design for user-centered-customers.
- Usability Analysis.
- Competition Analysis.
- Information architecture design (structure and navigation).
- Planning functions and features – Requirements.
- XHTML and CSS Development.
- Monthly Maintenance and Continuous Improvement.